- To ensure private licensed providers have a voice at the table at every state policy discussion regarding early childhood education.
- To promote the improvement in the quality of care and education of young children in out of home settings.
- To provide decision makers and legislators insight to how policies affect daily operations.
- To support grassroots efforts by members to build legislative relationships and supply talking points to help providers influence legislative and administrative decisions.
- To communicate and provide guidance to members regarding legislative and administrative changes that will affect their daily operations.